37 weeks pregnant, yellow discharge, itchiness, swollen labia, clitoris. Using terconazole. Treatment?

I m about to be 37 weeks pregnancy. For the past 2 months I ve been having a slight yellow discharge that comes & goes. At times it gushes out of me & feels as though something huge is coming out of my vagina. It cases me to itch & is very annoying. It causes me go scratch & my labia & clitoris to get itchy & swollen. My doctor prescribed me terconazole for a yeast infection . It didn t seem to help. What could this discharge be.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012