37 weeks pregnant, have severe constipation, lower back and buttock pain, brown spotting. Reason?

Help i am 37-38weeks pregnant and my tummy hardens and becomes square with matching pain around the pelvic area...i noticed some brown stain on my panty when i woke up last sunday and some yellowish brown on my panty today. My last internal exam was last friday and i also noticed that i have a feeling that i want to eliminate waste in the toilet but i cannot because there is so much pain on my lower back and buttocks area going down to my thighs and legs so i cant even push down my bowel, cant sit on the toilet or stand lasted for around 1 minute
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
You need to go to the hospital and get an pelvic exam asap.You may be in early labour.