37 weeks pregnant, have brown discharge with back pains, stomach cramps, loose stools, on UTI treatment. Suggestion?

Hi, I am 37 weeks 5 days and I have been having a brown discharge on my pantyliner along with back pains, stomach cramps at the top part of my stomach and what feels like menstral cramps for about 3 days now. Also, today I have had about 4 loose stools . I am being treated for a UTI currently and was told tuesday that Im a 1 dialted and my cervix is still thick, also she has not dropped. I am a little worried about the brown discharge. This is not my first pregnancy and with my daughter I dropped at about 35 weeks and my mucus plug came out at about the same time.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012