37 weeks pregnant according to LMP but scan shows 35 weeks. Can a doctor advise looking at the report ?

hello, im 37 weeks pregnant according to my lmp but 35 weeks according to my scan report and report says that it is cephalic presentation and position is left occipito transverse and placenta is anterior upper segment and bio physical score for fetal movements is 2 and fetal movements is 2, fetal breathing movements is 2, amniotic fluid 2. and e.f.w.t: 2583 and a.f.i is 10.6 cm. so can u plase give me detailed information according to my report
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012