37 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound shows amniotic band, separation of uterus. Cause of worry?

i am 37 weeks pregnant and have had a series of the unknown during this pregnancy. at my 20 week ultrasound I was told i had an amniotic band. at a follow up ultrasound I was told it was not effecting the baby and was no harm. on my 3rd ultrasound we were informed it looked more like a separation of my uterus and no follow up was needed. my doctor has never seen the ultrasound himself, only a tech, a doctor on call and a specialist on call. do i have need o be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012