37 weeks pregnant. Experiencing lower back ache, cramps. Light pink spotting. Early labour?

Hi I m 37 weeks pregnant and since 4pm yesterday having been experiencing lower back ache with a few cram pings but nothing that blows my mind away. I was very restless still am just pacing the living room and kitchen, same as today just can t get comfy, I can feel a bit of pressure where baby has dropped movements are still there but not as much as they have been last week. No loss of mucus plug yet but I never lost plug with other two babies, saying that I thought yesterday I was damping in my underwater so I put a pad on and checked it the next time I needed the toilet it was slightly tinged with pink could all the symptoms I m having be early labour? I ve never had an examination and not due to c midwife til next Thursday. Many thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013