37 weeks pregnant, 3 cm dilated, having contractions in back, water won't break. What to do ?

I am 36 weeks and will be 37 tomorrow..i am 3cm dilated and been have contractions very uncomfortable in my back and alot of pressure..i was put in the hospital at 30 weeks for preterm labor cause my cervix went to less than a 1 but now im having these contractions and alot of pressure but my water won t break i have been having them all night this morning when i peed and wiped i had this really thick slimy stuff come from my vagina and it was so thick it stuck to my leg whats this mean and how can i help With breaking my water
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012