37 week pregnant having lime green discharge with contractions

I was wondering what should I do when I have a lime green discharge at 37 week and have been having contractions for five days?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcare sadi you are having contractions for the last five days? , are they periodic contractions ? i mean could you be in early labour? please go see your gynaecologist ,also she will do a visual inspection to see the discharge that you are talking about. do not worry some amount of dicharge is normal during pregnancy. this discharge that you have may be early show, a sign of labour begining.