37 days since period, is it time for a pregnancy test ?

37 days since period, is it time for a pregnancy test? it's been 37 days since the start of my last period and I am getting worried, Im normally very regular. I have been feeling bloated for well over a week now and have had sore breasts for about the same amount of time. Is it worth just getting a pregnancy test now to be sure or to wait it out a bit longer?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jun 2010
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have missed periods and have symptoms like sore breast;bloated;and see if you have nausea;dizziness also.It is time to do a pregnancy test so get it done with the first morning sample of urine.With the report you can consult a Gynaec for further opinion and treatment.