365 days running nose problem

I have 365 days running nose problem. what does it mean? Why it is happening? Iam facing this problem since past 4 years
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010

I have 365 days running noes problem. What does it mean? Why it is happening? I am facing this problem since past 4 years. I smoke every day 3 to 4 cigarettes. 

suggesting you for homeopathic treatment for these symptoms, you will get relief within 15 days,
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
You are suffering from a condition called Allergic Rhinitis which does not have any cure. Whatever medicines you take it will give you a temporary relief but cannot cure this problem. Stop smoking first it could be one of the allergen to induce the rhinitis. Other preventive measures are not sleep directly under the ceiling fan, change the pillow covers everyday before going to sleep and whenever exposed to dust or smoke, cover your nose with a clean handkerchief.

Dr. Naveen Kumar