36 year old with fibromyalgia and myofacial pain disorder. Have diarrhea, vomiting and headaches. Cause?

I am a 36 year old female I have Fibromyalgia and myofacial pain disorder, for aprox a month now I have had diahrrea and on some days nausea everyday, doctor just ordered an ultrasound I am not pregnant have my tubes tide, for the last few days I have been getting bad headaches ,l and now yesterday and today getting bad light headedness and dizzy spells and diahrrea is worse slight fever 99.4 the dizzy spells almost put me on my behind all of a sudden a few hours ago
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013