36 year old using metpure. Have hypertension, swelling in the ankle. Changed medication to telma. Have palpitations. What to do?

I( 36 yrs female) am using metpure xl 50 for 3 yrs. i was ok with that. but 10 days back my left ankle was swelling and then i had bp 150/100. i consulted a doctor, he advised me to stop metpure xl 50 and start telma 40 mg. since 10 days i am using telma 40 mg. the ankle swelling was gone and i feel fast heartbeat after taking the medicine, and my bp was 120/90 after 4 days. should i continue telma 40 or metpure xl 50
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013