36 year old not able to concentrate while driving. Diagnosed with sleep apnea. Sepap prescribed. Advice?

sir , , i have 36 yrs completed, i cannot concentrate expecially while driving, when i am feeling , i am not enough strength to controll the axilator and break, in my childhood time i had fix while get temparature arise, but now that is controlled, but reasontly, one physician found that i have sleep apnea , so he suggest me to use sepap, now i am using that mechine, so apnea now controlled, but still i cannot drive, what will be the problem
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012