36 year old having chest pain. Trop T negative and TMT normal. Elevated uric acid in lipid profile test. Pain due to this?

Hello Doctor. I am 36 yrs old and 2 weeks back I had pain in my chest on the left side. My Trop T came Negative and TMT normal. But when the Uric Acid and Lipid Profile was done, both are exceptionally high and hence the doctor told me that the pain is due to uric acid problem and will take time to subside after the medicine starts. Please advise. The pain is still there but mild and I do not have any breathing problems.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012