36 year old diagnosed with bulky uterus. Will this affect pregnancy? Treatment?

USG of my pelvis showed that UT: 10.4*4.5*6.3 vol 158ml ET: 1.09cm Right Ovary: 3.1*2.5*3.0 vol 12 ml Left Ovary: 2.8*3.4*3.0 vol 15 ml I have been told that I have bulky uterus . I am unmarried and I am 36 years old. I am about to get married soon. What does this diagnosis mean? What is the treatment? Does it affect pregnancy? Is this serious???
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
I have gone through your query and understood the concern. Your sonogram report states that you have a bulkier uterus and also the thickness of the endometrium is much more than normal. This is suggestive of unopposed estrogen activity. Considering your age, proper investigation including clinical evaluation and hormone assay is needed to detect the extent of hormone imbalance an to help plan further management. This is to attain good fertility status as you are advancing in age. You will need progesterones to control the endometrial thickness. Hope this helps.