36 weeks pregnant, normal T3, T4, very high TSH, hypothyroidism. Cause of worry?

Hi I am 36 weeks pregnant with hypothyroidism . always had a normal t4 and t3 but very high tsh , like ex. 11, eventhough my meds have been increased all the time, and still need to be increased... maybe there is an absorption problem... I am on 0.2 now.I feel good in general, pregnancy was uneventful. If my levels of T4 and T3 were always normal, should I be concerned for problems in the infant? I am so worried. this is my main worry.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012