36 weeks pregnant, have severe itching on inner thigh, vaginal lips. What is the cause?

I Am 36 Weeks Pregnant, When I Was 32 Weeks Pregnant I Got Sick With A Bad Flu And Had To Stay In The Hospital For 5 Days, As Soon As I Left The Hospital I Had This Bad Severe Itching Starting On Both Sides Of My Inner Thy. It Stopped Itching For Days, And Now Its Starting To Come Back On One Side, And Even One Side Of My Vagina Lips Is Itching BADLY, You Can See Bumps There As A Rash . Like Razor Bumps, What Is It
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012