36 weeks pregnant, frequent urination, difficulty in sleeping. Am I nearing labor?

Hi, I m 36 weeks pregnant and urinating a lot. Feels like its every ten or so minutes and I have the urge to go again. I ve had no other symptoms apart from not being able to sleep and feeling generally uncomfortable in every position (and extreme acid reflux ). Do you think the constant need to urinate is a sign I am close the end? I ve also got Polyhydramnois and a large baby (95th percentile). Could I be getting close?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012