35weeks pregnant. Had bladder infection previously. Having frequent urination, squamous cells in urine. Common during pregnancy?

I had a bladder infection about 2 weeks ago and only symptom I had was blood in my urine and they put me on a macrobid bid x 10 days and I thought it resolve however now that I m I just turned 35 weeks pregnant I have trace leukocytes in my urine. I do not have any symptoms of a urinary tract or bladder infection other than frequent urination . As well as squamous cells in my urine is this another infection or a common durinf pregancy.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013