35 yrs old, unmarried, small penis not developed well. Suggestions ?

I am 35 yrs old unmarried boy.I have been masterbating since 14 yrs old. The penis is small not well develped. Earlier errection was good. This time the frequently it is not getting erected. EArlier I a had the sexual pleasure during masterbating but now the pleasure is not so. while ejaculation with semen some sort of yellowish round things comes out. in the erected condition the size is 3 inc long the testes are also smaller in size. I feel very bad to have so small penis along with testes. Please suggest me for all these problems. Shan
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012