35 year old with tiredness, feeling moody. Have chronic depression. Taking adderall. Need permanent cure

hi i have been extremely tired and moody on and off for years now. I have been to many doctors and been tested for diabetes and lime disses, which both were negative. I know i have chronic depression . Its been getting worse and worse, and longer and longer to get out of the slump each time it hits me. I am taking Adderall just to get me out of bed and function. I am 35 years old, 5 11 & about 195pounds. I have been on all the antidepressants and none seem to work. I was addicted to cocaine about 11 years ago mainly because it helped to keep me focus and motivated.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012