35 year old with diabetes and hypothyroidism. Have severe cough. On antibiotics and mucinex. Pain in the lower abdomen

I am a 35 yrs old female.i am diabetic and hv hypothyroidism too.Last monday went to see a doctor as was coughing very bad.I had no infection and she prescribed me zpac for 5 days and over the counter cough syrup .I am taking both the antibiotic as well as mucinex but from last 2 days my lower left abdomen is hurting reallybad specially when i cough and laydown on bed.what should i do.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013