3.5 year old, refusing to eat, irritable and pale, vomited after taking 15ml of zentel. Side effect ?

hello doc, my 3.5 year old child has been refusing to eat and became quite irritable and pale...she used to say no even to the food she liked.she just started school a month ago and has the habit of nail biting.i gave her 15 ml of zentel in the morning...the very same day she vomitted twice and was inactive and sleepy.the next day on, she passed stool and started acting normal with proper appetite and normal routine. my question is was 15 ml given at one stretch over dosage and was the vomitting and inactivity side effects of this medicine.this incident is two days old and shes very normal now.should we consult a doc regarding the medicine?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012