35 year old lactating mother getting brownish spotting. Going through menopause? How to increase estrogen levels?

hi i am 35 yr old n mother of 4 months old baby i occasionally breastfeed her.last week i felt symptoms of ovulation n now some very few drops of light brown discharge but no periods n no sex.... is brown discharge mean i m heading to menopause????..before pregnancy my dr said i m gng thru pof as no periods for 3 months he did all the test to carry out the reason of POF but all negative ...n end up with pregnancy . how can i increase estrogen level??we r planing for second baby soon,,,pls advise
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013