35 year old having vision problems and wearing glasses. Is it appropriate to go for laser surgery? What would be the cost?

Respected Sir, My husband is 35 years old and is wearing glasses since around years. His eye numbers have not changed since some time. I would like to know whether it is appropriate for his age to get the laser surgery done to remove his spectacle number. After this surgery would it be possible for him to undergo for a cataract surgery (in case if he develops that in future). What is the duration of the laser surgery and for how much time does the patient has to stay in the hospital? For how much time the patient has to take rest and what would be the cost of the surgery? I would be obliged if you reply to my queries. Thanks and best regards
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012