35 year old having endometriosis and chronic inflammatory disease. Have pain and white discharge. Need permanent cure

Sir, my wife is suffering with endrometreosis and chronic inflametory disease and also continuing white discharge at vagina.She also suffering Br. Asthma .presently she is taking one medicine(2 Canditral capsule) on the first day of menstruation. But a continious pain develop day by day. I have consult with Dr. P.Das Mahapatra,MD,FRCOG,FRCS,and also Dr.Ranjit Chakraborty,MRCOG both of Kolkata in India. But my question is,is there any permanent treatment of these type of problem as my wife at only 35 age and have a only son.Kindly suggest me the best option from where I get better treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  131 Awaiting Answer