35 year old having breathlessness, palpitations and sleeplessness after stopping zapiz. Are these withdrawal symptoms?

My wife is 35 years old and was on zapiz 0.5 mg medication for the last 4 years, suddenly the doctor has asked her to stop this medicine since couple of weeks. After she has stopped she is feeling breathlessness, belching a lot while eating, take more water while eating, palpitations and not getting enough sleep. Is it withdrawl symptom or anything else. I am worried for her now.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012