35 weeks pregnant took antibiotics for bronchial infection, abdominal pain due to cough. Thoughts ?

35 weeks, 4 days pregnant.... went to triage on xmas day, with bronchial infection, received antibiotic , cleared. however, from coughing, my upper right abdominal is killing me when i cough. i went to triage at 1am last night, dr did a blood test saying possible gallstones, need to wait for an ultrasound appointment. however, it could be a pulled muscle also (hoping so)..... i try not to cough but it is impossible. any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013