35 weeks pregnant, taken test to detect blood sugar levels. Will elevated levels affect baby?

Hi,I am in 35 weeks of pregnancy.As per my doctors advice I have been taken suagr level test and my report says Blood for S.T = 146 mg/sl .This is performed without any fasting .Next day on fasting i have taken the Blood samples and the results are as follows: Blood for GTT 100gms: Blood sugar(F) = 91 mg/dl Glucose sample 1 = 156 mg/dl,Glucose Sample2 = 178 mg/dl,glucose sample 3 = 132 mg/dl Please suggest what care should I follow if I have more sugar level than required and will my levels affect the baby any way.Thank you .
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013