35 weeks pregnant, strong contractions, back pain, nausea, headache. Treatment for symptoms?

I am 35 weeks pregnant. I have been having contractions for the last 3 days and they feel like they have gotten stronger as the days have went, my back started hurting last night just before I went to bed and still hurts yet today. My stomach feels icky like I may need to puke or something and than I too have a headache on top of the rest of what s going on. Not sure what I should do do I go in or do I see how it goes?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
As you mentioned in your query that you are having 35 weeks pregnancy .
Pain is in the abdomen and feels like contraction .
As you didn't mention that status of pregnancy so very difficult to say some thing.
But in my opinion all symptoms are an indication of labor pain. Diagnosis can be confirmed by physical examination by a Obstetrician .
As you are having nausea ( puke) , this is just due to intensity of pain so need not yo worry.
At once consult an Obstetrician and get his opinion.
Good luck.Dr. HET