35 weeks pregnant, pelvic pain, lower back pain, strong braxton hicks. Can I travel in this condition?

Hi, I am 35 + weeks pregnant with sometimes quite severe pelvic pain and some lower back pain , feeling quite sick and very wiped out. I have been experiencing strong braxton hicks for many weeks now but they do seem a bit more intense and more regular now. I do not remember this last time! I should be travelling this weekend, for 4.5 hours on the train and returning the next day. I am assuming that what I am experiencing is normal 3rd trimester stuff - would you recommend that I shouldn t travel? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012