35 weeks pregnant, met with an accident. Taken percocet medication. Side effects on pregnancy?

One of my family members are 35 weeks pregnant, she was in a car accident and occasionally takes a percocet that she was prescribed from her doctor a few months ago. She is concerned and so am I, about the effects this may cause her baby and how long it will stay in her system and the babies...she just doesn t know any of the risks and wants a second opinion and I would like to know for myself also. I am greatful for any info anyone can provide. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012