35 weeks pregnant, have pulling sensation in lower stomach, no pain, eases on rubbing. Contractions?

Im 35 weeks pregnant and 4 days.. my baby has been measuring big, about 3 weeks ahead. Today more tyan usual ive been feeling a pulling sensation in my lower stomach and its not painful but i need to stop if I m walking and if I m sitting i rub it to ease the feeling.. are these conttactions or is it my baby pulling on the cord?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see as per your history its not contraction because of baby weight stomach mucle may pull so take T.tidilan which ease ur pain or if not then go to doc for further check up.
General & Family Physician Dr. Juveria's  Response
Hello moni34d
I hope you remember your date of last menstrual period correctly? mostly the disparities are due to incorrect recall of the LMP? If the baby is ahead of its developement by 3 weeks then you can undergo an oral GTT test.
Secondly the sensation that you are describing are contractions. They are painless in the third trimester i.e during the last three months of pregnancy. If these contractions are painful and there is some associated bloody or water like discharge per vaginum then you must consult your obstetrician immediately.