35 % of lungs is working with asthma

Hi Sir May I know that my brother was suffering with asthama and he is now suffering with breathing problem some time he feels suffacation and we are consulted here our famiy Doctor but day by day he is facing sensitiveness he is unable to move in open air and he is unable to smell. past 20 years back some reasons two lobes are removed from his lungs and now doctor saying 35% only functioning the lungs. how much time takes to recover? if not what precautions to take?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello... along with allopathic medications homeopathic medicines will be of great help to him... it will increase his immunity.. n breathings.. n lungs..
consult a homeopath..
  Anonymous's Response
as you mentioned that two lobes have been removed, so definitely lung capacity will be reduced, but in order to prevent him from the consequences i will advice you to take Homeopathic treatment which has no side effects like allopathic medicines and will definitely help your brother from recovering faster from his troubles.
Allopathic medicines used for asthma or breathing trouble may result in some skin problems. but in Homeopathy it will be totally safe.
For more info u can mail us at or visit us at
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Ask him to perform Pranayam
Pranayam will make his lungs and air passages elastic
Also ask him to use Gandharva Haritaki powder 3 gms once at night &
Kantakari Avaleha 1tsf thrice a day
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Ayurveda is the natural way of healing disease from Root.In ayurveda Asthma is called Tamak Swass.It is the kaphaj disease so it is cured according to some properties of herbal prepartion agains kaphaj.
Some of herbs are
Apium graveolens
Tachyspermum ammi
Ephedra germanium wall
Datura stramonium
Terminalia chebula retz
Ferula foetida
Terminalia arjuna
Myrica nagi
Chichorium intybus
Euphorbia hirta
Allium sativum
Syzygium aromaticum
Solanum nigrum
Zingiber officinale
Acorus calamus
Pimpinella anisum

some of the preparation available in the market are
Kapha kartari
Sitopaladi choorna
Vasa Avalehya
Agastya haritaki

Contact you nearest Ayurvedic physician for treatment
or write me in my email