34 years old having high fsh level. Is any medication available to increased ovarian reserve & can i conceive naturally without doing IVF ?

HI, I am 34 years old.My wt is FsH Level is 11.17,Lh is 4.15, TSH & prolactin is normal at 2nd day of menstruation. doctor said diminished ovarian reserve & advice me to do hysterosulphingogram. Is any medication available to increased ovarian reserve ? my husband also suffering from asthenospermia. his sperm motility(30%),count-120million.can i conceive naturally without doing IVF ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011