34 year old with yellowish discharge from sore nipples. Have cyst under the skin on legs, thighs and buttocks. What are these?

I am a 34 yr old.female. not pregnant not breastfeeding . Had tubes tied 9 yrs ago. Past few months off n on my right nipple seems to.feel sore.and as if there is a cyst or bump inside or under the nipple,I squeeze and yellow sticky but milky almost garlicky smelling pus I assume and some blood. I am worried but I prone to. cysts under the skin. on legs,thighs buttocks and abscesses that I drain but this being inside my breast is scaring me.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013