34 year old having hypertension, overweight. Taking Revelol and Telsartan. Severe bloating and gastric problems. Alternate medication?

I am Male, 34 yrs old. I am overweight and was diagnossed with High BP . I am on medication from past 2 years. I am taking Revelol AmM 25 / 5 & Telsartan H. My tummy is normal before taking Revelol Am in the morning but later once i take it my tummy bloats & there is severe gastric formation. This is happening almost everyday. Is this because of Revelol Am should i go for alternate medicine ? Kindly advice.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012