34 year old having elevated SGPT, SGOT and cholesterol levels. Precautions to lower the levels?

Hi, I am a 34 year old, weigh around 90kgs and 5.10 tall. My SGPT is 161 and SGOT is 180. I am a non-smoker and used to drink occasionally which I have stopped since past two months. I suffer no liver problem and lead a normal life. Still my SGPT and SGOT are high. My LIPID profile is also normal except for a hint of bad cholesterol . Please tell me what could be the reasons for this and what precautions should I take to normalise the levels.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012