34 year old feeling sad and depressed after getting dentures. Have smoking addiction

Yes how are you doctor ok here is my question iam 34 and i just recieved dentures 4 days ago on my whole top row iam sad and depressed because iam so young and iam still trying to get used to them its only been 4 days. iam a smoker of course i know your going to say quite but am i increasing my chances of get cancer being that its only been 4 days and iam still smoking like nothing happen. thank you for your time doctor
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012