34 weeks pregnant, has breathing problems. ECG showed mild septal wall ischemia. Serious?

My wife is 29 years of old and at present 34wks pregnant.Specially during pregnancy sometimes she felt breathing trouble, we did ECG and the reports revealed Mild septal wall ischemia . 7 years back she once felt chest pain and after all medication and tests it was revealed she is having RBBB ,she undergone through TMT examination and result was negative (94%),doc certified she is out of danger,RBBB was congenital . Now recently this problem appears,what should I do and is this prob really very dangerous and lifethreatening??
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012