34 weeks pregnant and have a vagina pressure

i am 34 weeks pregnant and i am getting pressure in my vagina like something wants to come out. And when i pee I wanna keep peeing what do i do
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Hi, is the pain increasing in intensity? Did u pass any blood per vagina? The pressure is because the baby is descending down. Get a gynaec check up as soon as possible for confirmation

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for query
It is due to early descent of fetal presenting part or early engagement of fetal presenting part .Consult gynec or use bed with foot end raised.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.