34 weeks of pregnancy. Can the foetal sex be determined from the ultrasound scan report ?

Hello doctor...i am in 34 weeks of pregnancy.My due date is 15/05/2013.My scan report taken on 21/03/2013 it revals that single live intra uterine gestation in cephalic presentation corresponding to gestational age of 31 week2 days ,spine toward maternal right,placenta anterior uppersegment,grade 2 in maturty,FHR 150beats/minute,AFI 12cm,fetal weight 1657+/-265gms,BPP score 8/8. sonologically EDD is 21/05/2013. Is baby is girl or boy?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013