34 weeks and blood spots

I am 33 wks and 4 days pregnant and I found few spots of blood on the toilet paper when I wiped after urinating.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
It is a case of pregnancy induced hemorrhoids.most common cause of mild bleeding to appear on toilet paper. threatened abortion is common before 28 weeks & after 28 weeks it is antepartum hemorrhage due to low lying placenta or placental separation .that appear to be an unlikely in your case .So get sonography & surgeon consultation.Disclaimer
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
bleeding after testing pregnancy suggests threatened please see a Gynaecologist ASAP.She/he will check you & decide.If you get a late appointment get a ultrasound of pelvis to rule out threatened can even see the doctor with your report.