33weeks pregnant, pain in upper uterus, bending and breathing problem, back spasms

i am 33 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 weeks I have had an increasingly severe pain in the upper right hand side of the uterus . It is extremely tender to touch, and without touching, also to breath , bend over and feels like a knife cutting into me as well as a burning sensation, and bruised feeling. I also have had ongoing spasms in the middle to lower right hand side of my back, perhaps nerve pain but the doctors won t commit to saying exactly what it is. Both pains can come on spontaneously, sometimes separately and sometimes together. Today for instance, it has been persistent since 10 am this morning! I am in absolute agony. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012