33 years old is feeling heaviness in upper stomach and upper left abdominal burp sound & unable to gain weight. Is it hereditary ?

Dear sir, I am 33 years of age. From past 19 years,I am feeling heaviness all the time in my upper stomach and a burp sound from upper left abdomen .I had several treatments,but it didn't cure me.Some told this is gas,some digestion problem and some doctors told this is due to tension. I always feel as if my evacuation is not complete and i have to go to toilet once again. Also i am unable to gain my weight from past 19 years. What is this ? My father have had abdominal problems too. Is it hereditary ? I am fed up with this. People use to mock at my structure. Can it be cured ? Kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011