33 year old taking glyciphage for diabetes. Pus cells and albumin in urine report. On thyronorm for hypothyroidism. Kidney damage?

hi doctor i am 33 yr female from 2 yrs i am diabetic yesterday i did my FBS IS 153 AND PPBS IS 104, i am taking glyciphage SR 500 (2 times a day) and urine albumin report is showing as traces and in urine microscopy as pus cells present, i am hypothyroid patient now its 0.06 TSH where normal range starts from 0.3 I am taking thyronorm 75 mcg daily Kindly suggest me for all the above quires and let me know is there any kidney damage as traces of albumin are there in urine
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013