33 year old suffer from planter psoriasis. Developed alopecia areata. Not responding to steroids. Any suggestions?

respected Sir, I am a male, aged 33 years, I have been suffering palmar and planter psoriasis since last 10 years, and I am using topical steroids, recently I have developed alopecia areata very rapidly and diffusely in my scalp here and there, which I have prescribed topical steroid lotion. But it did not help me, then my doctor was prescribed Tricort 40 injection . I am very anxious about my condition, please suggest
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013