33 year old smoker, overweight getting treated for anxiety and depression. Raised heart beat after walking

I am 33 year old female, smoker, overweight , drink 4 cups coffee per day, treated for anxiety and depression with 125mg Effexor XR daily. I ve always had a resting heart rate in the 80-100 range. In the last month, it has started jumping up to 140-150 just from walking up 15 steps or when I m out walking around while shopping. I ve also experienced severe weakness, hypersomnia , and tremors in the last month. Bloodwork showed no indication of thyroid problems or deficiencies.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013