33 year old having sharp pain in the chest while breathing and on movement. Need help

hai, I am Rajesh residing in India. I am 33 years old. I am having a sudden, sharp pain on my right side of the chest when exhaling and sometimes inhaling. It also comes with certain movements while turning to one side, picking up things, or while riding motorcycle (racing up accelerator). From last 3 days I am having this pain, but now it seems to be increasing on a daily basis. Which specialty physician I should consult. Please reply.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012