33 year old having chest pain below collar bone. Worse on exertion. EKG and x-ray normal

I am a 33 year old female. For about 1 month I have been getting a chest pain in my upper right hand chest area. Sort of below the collar bone, but above where my breast starts. The pain is irregular and about a 2 or 3 on a scale of 10. It seems worse in the morning and when I exercise, and sometimes when I bend down or am reading in bed it is especially painful. I have been to the dr. and he did an EKG and had a chest xray taken, which didn t find anything. I go back to my GP in a few days.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012